operator arg1 arg2 arg3 ... argx argN can be of the form:
- abcd (a String)
- 123 (an int)
- 123.33 (a double)
- employee(John,Smith,33000) (an Employee)
Employee can be defined by a class with firstName (String), lastName (String), and salary (double)
properties operator is one of the following: opAdd, opConcatenate, opSortAsc
- opAdd: add numbers. Adds any argument that is numeric. Ignores non-numeric arguments.
- opConcatenate: concatenate strings. Concatenates any argument that is a string or numeric. Ignores employee arguments.
- opSortAsc: sort numbers and strings in ascending order. If an employee is encountered, use its lastName.
Your program should demonstrate your understanding of the following concepts:
- Object and classes
- Exception Handling
- Text input and String parsing
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
Please make sure to provide a ZIP file including your Java Project along with the source code. The Java project should be ready to be imported into eclipse and it should compile successfully.