Higher Education Commission o, Sector H-9, Islamabad, Pakistan
CALL FOR RESEARCH PROPOSALS Pak-France Joint Research Programme (PERIDOT)
PERIDOT is the Franco-Pakistani Hubert Curien Partnership (PHC) Programme providing opportunities to Pakistani and French researchers to interact for joint research activities. The programe is implemented in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and in France, jointly by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (MAEDI) and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR). The objective of this programme is to develop new scientific and technological cooperation between French and Pakistani higher education institutions/research laboratories by supporting the mobility of researchers from both sides.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites joint research proposals from Pakistani faculty members of publicans private universities in the following three priority areas:
How to apply:
- Projects will be submitted on prescribed form available at HEC website www.hecgov.pk/peridot
- Pakistani researcher will have to identify the French partner.
- Partners will have to submit the projects imultaneously in Pakistan and in France.
- French counterparts may sub mit applications online at http://www.campusfrance.org/en/node/179751 while Pakistani researchers may submit their application at the address given below.
- Maximum two research projects can be submitted by one Principal Investigator for funding.
- The application completed in all respects should reach the following address by
- January 8, 2016 before 16:00 hours PST.
Deputy Director, R&D Division
Higher Education Commission
Read in paper form
Note: Please share it with your friends to help them.