EligibilityInternational candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
1- Spring Semester, 2016He or she has graduated or will graduate from his or her secondary education by February 28th, 2016.
2- Fall Semester, 2016He or she has graduated or will graduate from his or her secondary education by August 30th, 2016.
3- He or she is not a citizen of Korea* Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as foreign students.
Note: International applicant whose parents were born in Korea MUST read the instructions below.
International candidates of Korean origin MUST additionally satisfy one of the following two requirements:
- Neither of the candidate’s parents is a Korean citizen or;
- The candidate must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of those provided in Korea. But in this case, international schools located in Korea are not acknowledged as foreign schools.
- Candidates of Korean origin who completed their entire education(elementary, junior high, and high school) outside of Korea should submit the Certificate of the Facts Concerning the Entry & Exit issued by the Korean Immigration Office.
- The certificate should have recently been issued.
- International students of Korean origin who do not meet one of the eligibilities above CANNOT apply for International Admissions. Instead, they must apply for Korean Admissions